Friday, November 6, 2009

So. As of today, I have decided to update on a regular basis, even if it's something small and silly.

I'm currently in the process of applying for graduate programs. Boo to the GRE. I haven't done math in years and now have only 1 week to get back up to speed. And after that, I get to work on writing submissions and application essays, which means I'll finally have the end of "Queersploitation" up.

Halloween at the Museum was cool, but I was the only one in visitor services who dressed up. Come on, people.
Best Halloween costume at the MOG*:Angry cat in a box. This kid cut out arm and eye holes from a cardboard box, wore it like a shirt, and wrote "DO NOT OPEN! ANGRY CAT INSIDE" all over the outside in permanent marker. Hats off to you, my boy. I think next year I'll wear a blue box and be the TARDIS.

I'm currently in the midst of a Dr. Who binge. The season 2 finale was a nerd orgasm splashed across my face. Apparently, Dr. Who was the first television show to have a theme song composed entirely of electronic music, which just goes to show how awesome the theremin, a musical instrument so mysterious that not even spell check knows its name, can be. People, Christmas is coming. I can haz theremin?

Time for graddy schooly. Be back with more later,

Tschüßi goosies.

*MOG=Musuem of Glass

No comments: